PDA

View Full Version : More Bush Idiocy:

BlackAdder
11-11-2005, 08:41 PM
"TOBYHANNA, Pa. - President Bush forcefully attacked critics of the war in Iraq on Friday, accusing them of trying to rewrite history and saying they are undercutting American forces on the front lines. "The stakes in the global war on terror are too high and the national interest is too important for politicians to throw out false charges," the president said in his combative Veterans Day speech. "

Exactly what false charges Mr.President?? Seems to me, that you wouldnt want to use those particular terms in a any speech, considering how many false charges he's made in his run as President. Politicians throwing out false charges...I think this ones going to come back and bite him lol.

History has taught us that only the victorious rewrite history...So Chimp in Charge is saying critics=victors??? Hmm...I like where hes going with that line.

""The stakes in the global war on terror are too high and the national interest is too important for politicians to throw out false charges,"

Cant you just imagine him stuttering " and the finan, err.. NATIONAL(yeah...thats the ticket) yes national interest is too important.......

As a "critic" I would never undercut those poor saps who are out there dying when all they wanted was a way out of poverty and an education....Id like to know how donating money so that at least one our soldiers can have decent body armor counts as "undercutting".....Fuck you Mr.Bush...Fuck you very much....

chefmike
11-11-2005, 11:20 PM
unreal...a chimp who was born on third base, and thinks he got a home run...AWOL from the National Guard....and now he has the National Guard fighting his war, along with everyone else unfortunate enough to be in the military during his reign of idiocy and incompetence...this is from a veteran to you shrub...you gotta lotta nerve even showing your face today, monkey-boy!! And let's not forget, it being Veteran's Day...dickhead cheney and his 6 deferments...said he had more "important things" to do...polishing his career as a future war profiteer...

Donko
11-12-2005, 01:08 AM
Oh, and you are so perfect Ariana. Hey, did you shit yourself yesterday?

yourdaddy
11-12-2005, 01:14 AM
Chefmike, I finally found the perfect girl for you. Her name is Donko. She lives in Penciltuckee. She's into scat, even more than you are. She sounds like a "top", which you need badly. I hope you enjoy each other so much, that you move to Massa chusets, get married, and live in a cabin together, sans a computer.

chefmike
11-12-2005, 01:28 AM
Chefmike, I finally found the perfect girl for you. Her name is Donko. She lives in Penciltuckee. She's into scat, even more than you are. She sounds like a "top", which you need badly. I hope you enjoy each other so much, that you move to Massa chusets, get married, and live in a cabin together, sans a computer.

I've been civil to you tonite...seeing how its veterans day...but once again you can't have a political discourse...and start throwing lame personal attacks into it...insult me politically...you're lame enuf at that...I guess I should pat myself on the back, tho...rush is witty...you are not...

chefmike
11-12-2005, 01:39 AM
Arianna, of course I agree with you regarding donkeyboy...but I'm afraid that bushmydaddy is making a desperate attempt to latch onto you...as he has with others...donkeyboy vs bushyourdaddy...now there's a battle of the "brains"...

yourdaddy
11-12-2005, 02:28 AM
I am so glad that you admit to listening to my daddy Rush. God forbid the dems had anyone like him. If the left didn't control the media, he'd have the highest rated show on cable TV. Admit i'm wrong, jitterbug.

chefmike
11-12-2005, 02:39 AM
I am so glad that you admit to listening to my daddy Rush. God forbid the dems had anyone like him. If the left didn't control the media, he'd have the highest rated show on cable TV. Admit i'm wrong, jitterbug.

LMAO...left controlling the media...I haven't listened to him for years...but most of us progressives will admit he's witty...yet, even the Iman's conservative producer Bernie talks about what a hypocritical stooge he is...I love to see people like Al Franken prove what a lying idiot he is...

bushyourdaddy ps rush was a draft dodger also...my fellow vet...

chefmike
11-12-2005, 02:44 AM
what would rush do?

yourdaddy
11-12-2005, 02:45 AM
Thank God......I stand correct. If Al Franken is all the stick you can shoot, then buddy-boy, it's all over for the left. Thank you Jesus !!!!

tsluver247
11-12-2005, 02:50 AM
Rewriting history? Just like what the White House just did on Nov.8th with Scott McClellan, Press Secretary under the Bush Administration.

Question to Scott: Whether there is a question of legality, we know for a factthat there was involvement. We know that Karl Rove, based on what he and his lawyer have said, did have a conversation about somebody who Patrick Fitzgerald said was a covert officer of the Central Intelligence Agency. We know that Scooter Libby also had conversations.

Scott: That's accurate.

According to the White House transcriptions:

Scott: I don't think that's accurate. (http://www.crooksandliars.com/2005/11/08.html)

Go to the link, listen to the audio and judge for yourself.

According to White House spokeswoman Dana Perino about the discrepancy:

When asked about the fact that the White House version contradicts video accounts of the briefing, Perino added, “the White House stenographer was in the room and I was in the room” and they heard McClellan say “I don’t think that’s accurate.” (http://thinkprogress.org/2005/11/10/altered-transcript-update/)

tsluver247
11-12-2005, 02:53 AM
America's Right Turn: How Conservatives Used New and Alternative Media to Take Power (Hardcover) (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1566252520/102-1431054-5560140?v=glance&n=283155&n=507846&s=books&v=glance)

yourdaddy
11-12-2005, 03:00 AM
Good stroke, gal. Love your understated wit and comprehension. I think you are gorgeous. I have never in 59 years, had a tattoo. But "Arianna" would be my first choice right now.

chefmike
11-12-2005, 03:05 AM

yourdaddyrush...

chefmike
11-12-2005, 03:19 AM
love this one...the republican's new prayer...

BlackAdder
11-12-2005, 03:38 AM
I happen to live in PA and Rick Santorum is a through and through idiot....I seriously hope thats who the cons are gonna push for the election......

I dont see how any responsible con can back the current administration....Clinton got some head under the desk..so what, we all might have done the same, past presidents certainly have. That deficit chart speaks volumes though.....man..I remember when they talked about a surplus lol...../sigh

Donko......WTF are you on man??? Have you ever heard the saying about someone with a little bit of knowledge??? Well you fit that bill to a T I think....Dont take it harshly, but honestly and sincerely...really you should get some counseling and if you have insurance they will pay for the first 20 sessions...$15 out of your pocket really isnt alot to ask to help you with your problems.

Felicia Katt
11-12-2005, 03:53 AM
Santorum isn't just an idiot. He is a hypocrite

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1300271

He rails against medical malpractice lawsuits and is in favor of strict caps on recoveryies but his wife sued her chiropractor for a bad back, asking for 500,000.00!!! (twice as much as the 250,000.00 cap that Santorum was proposing)

Talk about not putting your money where you mouth is!!

FK

brickcitybrother
11-12-2005, 04:15 AM
Sorry to say - but this is so over-played its boring. I'd rather discuss solutions or something fun.

jt money
11-14-2005, 07:05 AM
Why bother with solutions when they are so busy bashing?

No, wait, I can hear it now, "Vote him out!"

Only 3 more years!!! You guys love it!!!

BlackAdder
11-14-2005, 08:14 AM
At the rate hes going with his missteps, hes not gonna last 3 years....They tried to impeach Clinton for alot less.

Realgirls4me
11-14-2005, 09:31 AM
I love how Conservative Repugs love to bring up how much Bush gets bashed, but truth be told, what the Clinton Administration endured for his two terms dwarfs -- dwarfs -- whatever the murderer-in-chief receives today. So much for the media being liberal or leftist. :(

jt money
11-14-2005, 05:06 PM
At the rate hes going with his missteps, hes not gonna last 3 years....They tried to impeach Clinton for alot less.

Wishful thinking...

chefmike
11-14-2005, 11:39 PM

Wishful thinking...

Yes, there are a lot of good citizens who care about their country wishing for that!

http://photobucket.com/albums/a78/chefmike_/th_impeach.gifhttp://photobucket.com/albums/a78/chefmike_/th_bush_finger.gifhttp://photobucket.com/albums/a78/chefmike_/th_bushlied1.gif

jt money
11-15-2005, 12:10 AM

Wishful thinking...

Yes, there are a lot of good citizens who care about their country wishing for that!

Yeah, fortunately you guys only make up 48% of the voting public. Better luck next time!

chefmike
11-15-2005, 02:04 AM
After the rigt-wing revolution:

The far right extremists have finally been emboldened enough by rush, sean, o'reilly, and fox news to take back "their country".

Then they start rounding up politicians to execute. A firing squad is convened and Al Gore, Bill Clinton, and G.W. Bush are all marched to a wall to be shot.

As the right-wing nuts are loading up their guns Al Gore thinks, "I've got to cause a diversion so I can get away." He yells "OH NO, A TORNADO" and points behind the firing squad. As the ultraconservative fruitcakes turn around to see if there is a tornado approaching, Al Gore scurries over the wall, and gets away.

The firing squad turns their attention back to the two men that are left. Clinton quickly observes how well Gore's ruse has worked and yells "EARTHQUAKE". As the bible-banging firing squad looks around for a place to take cover, Clinton scurries over the wall and he too escapes.

The firing squad resumes their stance and takes aim at G.W. Bush, for being too "moderate". Shrubya, believing that he, too, can create a diversion, frantically searches his tiny brain for another natural disaster to use. Smiling to himself, he yells "FIRE".

BlackAdder
11-15-2005, 02:09 AM
@JT Money

Dude...Okay what do you not understand???

Supreme Court vote..

5 Republicans vote to stop the ballot counting and investigations

4 Democrats vote to continue until there is an accurate count, however long that takes.

End Result: Supreme Courts Usurps power from Congress on a Presidential vote for the first time in the nations history...

5 Vs 4......Do you know simple math and understand the word Partisan?

Its really just as simple as that.....Bush wasnt elected by the voting public, he was elected by the Supreme Court.

jt money
11-15-2005, 02:45 AM
@JT Money

Dude...Okay what do you not understand???

Supreme Court vote..

5 Republicans vote to stop the ballot counting and investigations

4 Democrats vote to continue until there is an accurate count, however long that takes.

End Result: Supreme Courts Usurps power from Congress on a Presidential vote for the first time in the nations history...

5 Vs 4......Do you know simple math and understand the word Partisan?

Its really just as simple as that.....Bush wasnt elected by the voting public, he was elected by the Supreme Court.

...yet in all the time it took for those events to take place, not one time did the counting of votes come back in Al Gore's favor. He lost, end of story!

BlackAdder
11-15-2005, 02:46 AM
Okay I give up....I bow to your obviously superior intellect...there must be something im incapable of grasping.

jt money
11-15-2005, 02:49 AM
Okay I give up....I bow to your obviously superior intellect...there must be something im incapable of grasping.

...like what, addition?

Felicia Katt
11-15-2005, 03:32 AM

cosign

and here is some interesting reading on how strained the logic in the ruling in Gore v US was and how the 5 Republican Justices went against their own grain to find for Bush

http://www.iknowwhatyoudidlastelection.com/bush-supreme-court.htm

oh, and the 5 who voted for Bush:
Clarence Thomas
his wife's job with the Heritage Foundation was helping people apply for jobs with the Bush Administration
Antonin Scalia
has 2 sons employed by the same law firm that represented Bush in the Gore v US case and after the election one was appointed (at age 38 ) to the number 3 spot in the US Labor Department
William Rehnquist
his daughter was appointed by Bush to be the inspector general of the Health and Human Services Department.
Sandra Day Oconnor
openly complained about the effect a Gore win would have on her plans to retire.

28 U.S.C. § 455(a), specfies judges must disqualify themselves whenever their "impartiality might reasonably be questioned," or what some refer to as "the appearance of impropriety."

4 of the 5 Justices who voted for Bush in Gore v US never should have heard the matter in the first place.

FK

chefmike
11-15-2005, 03:39 AM
and let's not forget the numerous voting irregularities in Ohio this past election...but it's a moot point...since shrubya was never elected his first term anyway...

jt money
11-15-2005, 09:39 AM
And I state again:

...yet in all the time it took for those events to take place, not one time did the counting of votes come back in Al Gore's favor. He lost, end of story!

Felicia Katt
11-15-2005, 01:45 PM
And I state again:

You are right.N ot one time. In fact, it was 8 times, by 8 different news organizations that found under any scenario Gore was preferred by more voters in Florida than Bush. You are probably referring to a couple of right wing media accounts that focused on the 4 Florida counties that Gore originally requested recounts in. But an overall recount, which he later requested but which was rebuffed by Bush and then was refused Gore by the US Supreme court had Gore ahead.

http://www.bushwatch.com/gorebush.htm

FK

chefmike
11-22-2005, 01:12 AM
I thought I saw one of the 37% poke their head out of the bunker...these are for you...

Adam_Thompson
11-22-2005, 01:37 AM
LMAO at people getting their political arguments from the news and random internet sites...there are many scholarly journals you can read if you REALLY want to know about politics.

chefmike
11-22-2005, 01:43 AM
Yes, I had my share of guv and pol-sci classes before following my true love...but I love the knee-jerk neo-con reaction that political cartoons get...

Adam_Thompson
11-22-2005, 01:52 AM
Yes, I had my share of guv and pol-sci classes before following my true love...but I love the knee-jerk neo-con reaction that political cartoons get...

This is true. I wasn't attempting to put people down for "learning from Fox News" etc. I just know if I want to learn about IPE I will more than likely need to read current literature on the subject...fuck at least The Economist website. But as far as political studies, the news is just entertainment and I do love it though

chefmike
11-22-2005, 02:10 AM
Fox News...we distort. you decide...but the beauty of the net is that you have links to the economist, the nation, et al...and great columnists like Maureen Dowd, etc...and as far as tv goes, you can watch/listen to Imus, Meet the Press, Hardball etc and see damn near every major player that there is interviewed, and see them when they get the dreaded "flop sweat".

chefmike
11-22-2005, 02:53 AM
chickenhawk (draft evading warmonger/profiteer) cheney

chefmike
11-22-2005, 03:59 AM
:lol:

Kramer
11-22-2005, 06:27 AM
har-har-hardy-har-har

chefmike
12-01-2005, 09:42 PM
Deja Vu...

popperluv
12-01-2005, 10:24 PM
This one is the best !
For those who dont know Sovereignty means - Complete independence and self-government.

chefmike
12-02-2005, 11:30 PM
:arrow: