PDA

View Full Version : I love new york!

SunshyneMonroe
09-03-2010, 03:13 AM
Hey guys well im in Boston right now But ill be in NY Saturday the 4th So i was wondering where should stay?What part of town ne Hotel idea I like hilton westin w that kind of thing..um where should i eat a great pizza place? WHERE ARE THE HOTT CLUBS!!! If you guys could help me out id be happy lol Thanks!........and yes ill be on eros....lol

goku
09-03-2010, 06:01 AM
Hey guys well im in Boston right now But ill be in NY Saturday the 4th So i was wondering where should stay?What part of town ne Hotel idea I like hilton westin w that kind of thing..um where should i eat a great pizza place? WHERE ARE THE HOTT CLUBS!!! If you guys could help me out id be happy lol Thanks!........and yes ill be on eros....lol

Here is a tip..........

come home!

that is all!

ELSAPO
09-03-2010, 06:04 AM
How long are you going to be in NYC for? and here's a tip stay the hell away from the Time Square scene. Its kinda like spam mail, a oh bunch of shit to see but nothing interesting.

Dino Velvet
09-03-2010, 06:13 AM
You went the wrong direction. Cum to LA. My one eye needs your brown eye, baby. Oh well, have fun in New York. Until we meet I'll continue Punishing Percy to that video clip of you toying your pretty little funhole.

jamesedwards
09-03-2010, 06:29 AM

Well the Sheraton Hotel, East Towers, Hilton, etc. Now best Pizza is Rays Pizza or Papa John's Pizza oh my gawd they have this garlic sauce and cheese sauce you dip your pizza in oh my goodness you will be addicted lol Check out the scene on 42nd street, but trust no one! Clubs I don't know because I don't do clubs, but surely check out SunnyDee TG clubs off the dam chain!

lovesall
09-04-2010, 05:14 AM
Lets see, can't really say where a good hotel will be but Sheraton or Hiltol will do fine. If you are willing to travel Difira in Brooklyn has one great slice of pizza, if you want to stay in the city Rays pizza or mini munchies will do well also. Sunny's clubs on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday are cool and you can stop by Fusion on Sat. and there are parties on Monday's and Wednesday also. Don't forget to take time to see the famous sights in New York. If you need any other info just let me know and if I can help I will. Enjoy your stay in New York!

Helvis2012
09-04-2010, 07:28 AM
Well the Sheraton Hotel, East Towers, Hilton, etc. Now best Pizza is Rays Pizza or Papa John's Pizza oh my gawd they have this garlic sauce and cheese sauce you dip your pizza in oh my goodness you will be addicted lol Check out the scene on 42nd street, but trust no one! Clubs I don't know because I don't do clubs, but surely check out SunnyDee TG clubs off the dam chain!

Doesn't sound like you're a New Yorker. Rays or Papa John's? 42nd street??!?!?! Wacky.

fred41
09-04-2010, 08:17 AM
Doesn't sound like you're a New Yorker. Rays or Papa John's? 42nd street??!?!?! Wacky.

Have to agree with you there...Papa John's isn't even real pizza...and I don't dip my pizza in sauce...lol.

New York has great pizza...and you'll never get an agreement on the "best"...(I live in Queens...but I have to say- some of the best pizza in New york comes from Brooklyn)...but the best is never a chain (especially with dipping sauce..lol).

tsparisangelline
09-04-2010, 10:13 AM
i saw a client along time ago

he was the manager of the sheraton

very nice guy and he told me he would get me a room there for free i called him

((make sure to speak to the manager and turn him into a client))

hotel managers are the best people to know when your traveling

SunshyneMonroe
09-04-2010, 08:49 PM
IM HERE i cant wait for tonight some u guys said u cant find my ad well you can find it easy just look up the vip ts in ny on eros

Dino Velvet
09-04-2010, 10:56 PM
I just jerked off to your ad. You're a nice lady, SunshyneMonroe.