PDA

View Full Version : been lurking now time to say hi!

suprasam
12-30-2012, 08:30 AM
Hey all! Like the title says ive been lurking for a couple of months and decided i should say hi because i visit everyday.
I am a 31 year old asian male who have been struggling internally with my interest in transsexuals and to some extent cross dressing. i am impressed by the community of posters and members of the industry. And I am comforted by how many people have the same interest in this as i do.
i first saw "ts" material in hentai and over the years have discovered the world of real people and it just excites me to hear about encounters experiences and the high degree of support for such a niche area. I'm hoping to have my own experience soon and i think this is a great place to help those that question their interests to find the strength to follow their heart. Thanks to all who frequent here.

rodinuk
12-30-2012, 04:52 PM
Welcome - nice intro :)

timid1
12-30-2012, 05:36 PM
Welcome , I met my first TS a day or two after joining here as a member . Some v helpful and friendly people on here.
Take your time , but take the plunge! Hopefully it will be a great experience, but you'll only know once you have tried ? You only regret the things you don't do in life , imo .
Welcome again , and best wishes,