PDA

View Full Version : My preference ....

JanieTgirl
05-23-2013, 01:47 AM
I luv being on the bottom and speared by a tall, dark, handsome man!

http://www.iloveinterracial.com/albums/00/000/724/3c4fcc90.jpg

http://www.iloveinterracial.com/albums/00/000/725/bfc503f2.jpg

Luv the kisses too!

brooksglass
05-23-2013, 01:48 AM
I'll sort that out for you if you want? ;)

EvaCassini
05-23-2013, 02:41 AM
I'll sort that out for you if you want? ;)

HAHA By the look of your avatar, you aren't the preference she prefers. :p

JanieTgirl
05-23-2013, 02:47 AM
You are correct, my Dear. I belong to Black! Sorry if that offends anyone but it's true. But for gals like me there are others who do not, so I guess it evens out in the long run.

EvaCassini
05-23-2013, 03:40 AM
I enjoy the whole Electromagnetic spectrum of people. :D

Willie Escalade
05-23-2013, 04:31 AM
Beats those chicks that say "No Black Men".

This is why I don't stress over that bullshit. There are those that prefer us, and those that don't.

SheWantsTheD
05-23-2013, 08:45 AM

This is why I don't stress over that bullshit. There are those that prefer us, and those that don't.

I keep away from both. The ones who say no blacks are just as bad as the ones who say blacks only. I understand people having a preference but these are both cases of extremism. I think people who have extreme views are the most dangerous. Just look at those radicalized terrorists? They are too extreme in their religious views. Anytime somebody gets too extreme in a view it becomes hurtful to someone else and thats just wrong.

Cecil Rhodes
05-23-2013, 09:34 AM
I have a BBC ..... well I am a Big Dick

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8d/Robert_Mugabe_-_2009.jpg

moonman
05-23-2013, 10:18 AM

:iagree:

buckjohnson
05-23-2013, 04:57 PM
I will not be with somone who only wants to be with me because of my skin color. That is silly and superficial

GroobySteven
05-23-2013, 05:00 PM
I like some of the rebuttals on this post!
Win for equality!

nysprod
05-23-2013, 05:01 PM
I will not be with somone who only wants to be with me because of my skin color. That is silly and superficial

Granted, you wouldn't want to have a relationship under those circumstances but be truthful:

If a sexy babe walks up to you in a bar and says your blackness turns her on and that she wants you to fuck her brains out...where you going with that?

robertlouis
05-23-2013, 05:05 PM
Granted, you wouldn't want to have a relationship under those circumstances but be truthful:

If a sexy babe walks up to you in a bar and says your blackness turns her on and that she wants you to fuck her brains out...where you going with that?

Personally I wouldn't waste my time on someone whose criteria are so superficial. Sex is no fun without the social preliminaries.

nysprod
05-23-2013, 05:17 PM
Personally I wouldn't waste my time on someone whose criteria are so superficial. Sex is no fun without the social preliminaries.

Lol...all due respect Robert, but if you find being superficial no fun, what are you doing here?

francisfkudrow
05-23-2013, 05:21 PM
Around where I live, there are a lot of GGs that agree with the OP. So many so that I have a better shot with the black girls--they're ironically not as adamant that the C be BB. I tell the lonely white guys I know to consider the black girls. Whether they listen or not, who can say?

robertlouis
05-23-2013, 05:28 PM
Lol...all due respect Robert, but if you find being superficial no fun, what are you doing here?

Touche! :Bowdown::Bowdown::Bowdown:

GroobySteven
05-23-2013, 05:37 PM

Fuck that - every time I was in the USA and a girl heard my accent and got all cozy with me saying how much she loved it, I said, "Hell yeah!" - use what you've got.