PDA

View Full Version : Toy Appreciation Thread

dertin
02-14-2016, 08:26 AM
I thought it'd be fun to talk about which sex toys really get the job done for you- Your all time favorites.
Do you prefer a realistic dildo, or a smooth glass toy?
Vibration mandatory?
Does your dildo have balls?
6"? 8"? 10"? 12"?!
2" diameter vs 3" diameter?
Every buy any crazy fantasy toy? Your dragon dongs and Sasquatch sticks?
Post your favorite and craziest toy pics.

I'll start.

This is my current favorite toy.
It's 9" overall. 6.25" insertable length. 2.25 diameter.
I like it cause it has nice curve downwards that rubs your prostate when riding on top of it or in the shower.
The suction cup helps for those shower fun times.
The size seems just right for that full feeling without you having to work your way up to using it.
It is a bit too heavy with the balls and all, and it wants to fall over a lot, which can be an annoyance.

So what about you?
Any amazing finds you want to share?
Got any lifehack DIY toy designs?
Have an ultimate dream toy you wished they'd make?
Feel free to post pics of your favorite models using toys as well as your own personal toy pics.

Can't wait to learn about the next biggest, best-est, most gotta-give-this-toy-a-try EVER!

Gillian
02-14-2016, 10:11 AM
My favourite toy is my Jesse Flores dildo. Unlike most other toys I've ever come across, it has NO SMELL or unpleasant TASTE. I'll have to look after it because it's seemingly no longer available, in the UK at least ...

7.5 insertable inches of luurrve ... ;)

http://www.ts-jesse.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/SE-0161-01-3.jpg

Lester316
02-14-2016, 01:23 PM
My favourite toy is my Jesse Flores dildo. Unlike most other toys I've ever come across, it has NO SMELL or unpleasant TASTE. I'll have to look after it because it's seemingly no longer available, in the UK at least ...

7.5 insertable inches of luurrve ... ;)

http://www.ts-jesse.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/SE-0161-01-3.jpg

Awesome choice. I believe from what Jesse has said on twitter and such that her licencing agreement with the company that made it has expired; with luck she'll get another one made some day in the future.