Transgirlempowerer Rookie Poster AMS351996's Avatar

Exclamation Anyone Married or Partnered with a Post-op MTF woman?

Curious…

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by rodinuk; 1 Week Ago at 01:46 PM.
    are natural reactions for you guys and us gals. Whats the problem with naked men and naked women? We're adults, root-and-boot/hump-and-dump/use-and-loose my pussy and maybe you'll learn to love my crazy cunt

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: Anyone Married or Partnered with a Post-op MTF woman?

Yes. A close friend had SRS a few years ago and is happily married (not to me). It happens. It works.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    Last edited by rodinuk; 1 Week Ago at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Yes. A close friend had SRS a few years ago and is happily married (not to me). It happens. It works.
    I know it happens and I hear so many mtf trans-sexual sisters and the "some"/selective and specific/certain/exclusive ftm trans-sexual brothers, agree, that they're quality of life and standard/expectation of living has significantly improved, post-srs/grs/gcs.

Would you happen to know and be comfortable answering the following questions about your mtf lady friend?

-Is she married to a man?

-Does she pass and do you remember her passing even before her having srs/grs/gcs? So from passing to post-op to more-r or more-so passing?

-How old is she, currently?

-At what age did she get srs/grs/gcs?

-At what age did she start estrogen and the testosterone blockers?

Last edited by rodinuk; 1 Week Ago at 01:47 PM.
    are natural reactions for you guys and us gals. Whats the problem with naked men and naked women? We're adults, root-and-boot/hump-and-dump/use-and-loose my pussy and maybe you'll learn to love my crazy cunt

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    I'm personally and professionally of the opinion, that almost all pre-op mtf trans-sexual girls and most pre-op ftm trans-sexual men should go post-op, for the numerous benefits it brings:

-Regarded by our trans-gender/trans-sexual -phobic land-s/land-s-mass-es/jurisdictions/national or over-all jurisdictions/society(ies)/polity(ies)/nationality(ies)...ethnicity(ies)...market(s) and economy(ies) as gay men masquerading as women and lesbian women masquerading as men.

-So fully- developed and fully- integrate(d).

-No need to take the accompanying testosterone blockers once a post-op mtf trans-sexual girl or no need to take the accompanying estrogen blockers once a post-op ftm trans-sexual man. Only pre-op mtf trans-sexual girls take the accompanying testosterone blockers and only pre-op ftm trans-sexual men take the accompanying estrogen blockers.

-Significantly reduces my/our people's physical health risks.

-If passing before, once post-op, pass more-r or more-so and if not passing before, once post-op, pass bett-er, anyway.

-We're sterile/infertile or child-less or child-free, by choice.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by rodinuk; 1 Week Ago at 01:48 PM.

I say, hetero-sexual/bi-sexual post-op mtf trans-sexual girls know what red-blooded men, both hetero-sexual/bi-sexual cis-gender men and hetero-sexual/bi-sexual post-op ftm trans-sexual men need sexually, also need sex in lieu of dilators/dildos and can't get pregnant/be inseminated.

My hetero-sexual/bi-sexual post-op mtf trans-sexual sisters are or is the perfect sex toys/dolls/machines/robots for the horny red-blooded men, both hetero-sexual/bi-sexual cis-gender men and hetero-sexual/bi-sexual post-op ftm trans-sexual men.

Last edited by rodinuk; 1 Week Ago at 01:48 PM.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AMS351996 View Post
    I know it happens and I hear so many mtf trans-sexual sisters and the "some"/selective and specific/certain/exclusive ftm trans-sexual brothers, agree, that they're quality of life and standard/expectation of living has significantly improved, post-srs/grs/gcs.

Would you happen to know and be comfortable answering the following questions about your mtf lady friend?

-Is she married to a man?

-Does she pass and do you remember her passing even before her having srs/grs/gcs? So from passing to post-op to more-r or more-so passing?

-How old is she, currently?

-At what age did she get srs/grs/gcs?

-At what age did she start estrogen and the testosterone blockers?
    Married to a man, hormones since teenage years, SRS in early 30s, 100% 'pass' before and since.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by rodinuk; 1 Week Ago at 01:49 PM.

Senior Member Professional Poster

I'm personally and professionally of the opinion, that almost all pre-op mtf trans-sexual girls and most pre-op ftm trans-sexual men should go post-op, for the numerous benefits it brings:

-Regarded by our trans-gender/trans-sexual -phobic land-s/land-s-mass-es/jurisdictions/national or over-all jurisdictions/society(ies)/polity(ies)/nationality(ies)...ethnicity(ies)...market(s) and economy(ies) as gay men masquerading as women and lesbian women masquerading as men.

-So fully- developed and fully- integrate(d).

-No need to take the accompanying testosterone blockers once a post-op mtf trans-sexual girl or no need to take the accompanying estrogen blockers once a post-op ftm trans-sexual man. Only pre-op mtf trans-sexual girls take the accompanying testosterone blockers and only pre-op ftm trans-sexual men take the accompanying estrogen blockers.

-Significantly reduces my/our people's physical health risks.

-If passing before, once post-op, pass more-r or more-so and if not passing before, once post-op, pass bett-er, anyway.

-We're sterile/infertile or child-less or child-free, by choice.
    How are you professionally qualified to express and opinion on this matter?

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Gold Poster

I'm personally and professionally of the opinion, that almost all pre-op mtf trans-sexual girls and most pre-op ftm trans-sexual men should go post-op, for the numerous benefits….

Professionally? as you purport to be a Hairdressing student (future), currently student of laboratory technician or it

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by ceejay100 View Post
    How are you professionally qualified to express and opinion on this matter?
    I was and am mistaken to use/apply professionally.

Quote Originally Posted by rodinuk View Post
    Professionally? as you purport to be a Hairdressing student (future), currently student of laboratory technician or it

I was and am mistaken to use/apply professionally.