Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

Default Re: POST OP TGIRLS CAN YOU CUM NOW THAT YOU HAVE A .......d

i hae fucked a few post ops ... 2 of them cum .. 3 of them didnt .. but they immensely enjoyed it ....

what you have to rememnber as well being preop on high hormones you will lose the function of your dick eventally anyway .. unless you cycle etc which isnt good for the human body for your lifespan .... so i see it like this ... i would rather some from of sensation/orgasmic feeling being post op.. than becoming a non working, non feeling pre op .. just dont see the point in a flap of a skin that does nothing other than piss ..

I think post op orgasm depends on many factors ,, skill of surgeon being main one, then the mindset of the girl in queston , do they actually wan to cum,. do they actually enjoy sex, are they naturally a sexual person ...

The 2 post ops i have slept with have very high sex drives and are always toying themselves, having sex etc the other ones were much quieter girls .... its abit like girls that have castration some lose the ability to function again, alot dont though as its in the mindset ..

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Senior Member Veteran Poster KittyPride's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
    what you have to rememnber as well being preop on high hormones you will lose the function of your dick eventally anyway .. unless you cycle etc which isnt good for the human body for your lifespan .... so i see it like this ... i would rather some from of sensation/orgasmic feeling being post op.. than becoming a non working, non feeling pre op .. just dont see the point in a flap of a skin that does nothing other than piss .
    Where do you get this information?
    Who told you? Or is it your own experience?

I am under the assumption that female libido depends on female hormone balance... and the ability to become erect and have orgasm depends on your body's reflexes to excitement?
    If you hate your penis and dont want to become erect chances are that in time you wont... but if you dont hate it... I dont see why one should loose function?

Senior Member Junior Poster

I've been with post op girls,four to be exact, all of them reached the climax through vaginal sex,only 2 had cum, literally a secretion cum like over my tool. It was so hot.
    This is my personal experience

Senior Member Junior Poster qwerty94's Avatar

i had my first post-op orgasm the other day. it was the best orgasm ever- mainly because i finally felt emotionally attached to it. it was one of the best, naughty, experiences I've ever had. lol.

it def took longer(def not a bad thing).... no cum, but i stopped cumming like 6 months into hormones anyway

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    dancer at a cis club... and I love it

Professional Poster

With all due respect some of you dudes..especially you brit guys across the pond act more like emotionally fragile "bitches" than the girls.
    The guy ask some simple questions..harmless ones at that..let the girls decide yay or nay whether they want to indulge. This self-appointed "internet bodyguarding" of the girls emotional feelings seems a bit over done.

Senior Member Silver Poster

Like i said before i will say now once ur op guys doesnt feel so atracted to u ...

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

guys into tranny cock dont feel attracted to you so much is the term your looking for adrianna ... generic guys will not be any different in attraction to natal females .. as at the point of attract they wont know ....

Unless your a post op chasing guys soley into Trannys to start with .

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Thank you for that answer Liberty, I respect you even more.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness View Post
    i hae fucked a few post ops ... 2 of them cum .. 3 of them didnt .. but they immensely enjoyed it ....

what you have to rememnber as well being preop on high hormones you will lose the function of your dick eventally anyway .. unless you cycle etc which isnt good for the human body for your lifespan .... so i see it like this ... i would rather some from of sensation/orgasmic feeling being post op.. than becoming a non working, non feeling pre op .. just dont see the point in a flap of a skin that does nothing other than piss ..

I think post op orgasm depends on many factors ,, skill of surgeon being main one, then the mindset of the girl in queston , do they actually wan to cum,. do they actually enjoy sex, are they naturally a sexual person ...

The 2 post ops i have slept with have very high sex drives and are always toying themselves, having sex etc the other ones were much quieter girls .... its abit like girls that have castration some lose the ability to function again, alot dont though as its in the mindset ..

Quote Originally Posted by KittyPride View Post
    Where do you get this information?
    Who told you? Or is it your own experience?

I am under the assumption that female libido depends on female hormone balance... and the ability to become erect and have orgasm depends on your body's reflexes to excitement?
    If you hate your penis and dont want to become erect chances are that in time you wont... but if you dont hate it... I dont see why one should loose function?

You're a dumb ass, Liberty specifically said "THE POST OPS SHE SLEPT WITH" would comprise in EXPERIENCE you lummox!!! Take your trolling ass some where and shut the fuck up.

Quote Originally Posted by top4bigbutt View Post
    I've been with post op girls,four to be exact, all of them reached the climax through vaginal sex,only 2 had cum, literally a secretion cum like over my tool. It was so hot.
    This is my personal experience
    Dam I am glad for you that you experienced that. That's so dam cool thank you.